What are the conditions for roaming "Tele2" in the Crimea
When traveling outside the home region to subscribersoften have to face the question of whether "Tele2" is working in the Crimea. In addition, an important factor is the terms of payment for communication services while being in intranet roaming. Do I need to activate the roaming service on my mobile device for a trip to the territory of Crimea and Sevastopol? More details on what tariffs are applied to "Tele2" in Crimea will be told in the current article.
Roaming service: what you need to know
Here are some points that you need to know.
- You do not need to connect the service - it acts onroom originally. Of course, if earlier the subscriber has made its deactivation, then in order to use the services of communication in another city, it is necessary to activate roaming again.
- Additional information can be obtained through the service number of the operator "Tele2" - 688.
- To specify, what cost of services at a findingoutside its domain, it is possible on the official resource of the alternative operator - on the roaming page, the name of the region should be entered in the corresponding field.
- In order to avoid additional costsit is recommended to refuse from acting on the number of redirects for the time of finding the SIM-card "Tele2" in the Crimea. Deactivation can be done through a short service request - ## 002 #.
- It is recommended to think over in advance the options for replenishing the account - connect the auto payment from the bank card, arrange with friends or relatives, etc.
"Tele2" in the Crimea
Upon arrival in the territory of the Republic of Crimea or inthe city of Sevastopol is recommended to make sure that the SIM card is registered on the network. Otherwise, you will need to connect manually to the available network through the settings of the mobile device. As for the cost of communication services, the charging will be uniform: 5 rubles - the cost of a minute of incoming / outgoing calls and text messages. The cost of 1 MB of Internet traffic will also be 5 rubles. We draw the attention of customers using the tariff plans of the Black line and other tariffs with a prepaid traffic volume - the packages do not operate on the territory of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol. At the moment, there are also no options for unlimited Internet outside the home region in the list of offers to optimize roaming prices.
Is it possible to use Simka "Tele2" in the Crimea without roaming?
Each time the subscriber moves from his city to another region of the country, the roaming service will operate. Many customers would be interested in options for reducing the cost of "Tele2" services in the Crimea.
To optimize communication costs, you should proceed as follows:
- to buy a local SIM card - this will save a lot on calls, the Internet and messages;
- connect the package "Everywhere zero" - the operator option is valid until 30.04.2017 and is available for connection on all tariff plans.
According to the terms of connection of the package "Everywhere zero", all incoming calls will be free, outgoing calls to Russian numbers will cost only two rubles per minute of communication.
Using the option involves a monthly fee - 3 rubles a day will be withdrawn from the SIM card account.
Activation is available through a short command -* 143 * 21 #. If you remove the last digit from the current query - one, - you can check the status of this option on the number - it is connected or not. To disable the service (upon arrival in your city) dial * 143 * 20 #.
Other offers for roaming in the country are not available from this telecom operator.
Pay attention to the fact that the operator is sellingSIM cards and communication services on the territory of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol. Consider the option of purchasing a new number for profitable communication in roaming - this will save on communication services.
Reviews of "Tele2" subscribers about roaming
As for the reviews of those subscribers who alreadyhad time to visit the SIM-card "Tele2" in the Crimea, they are quite contradictory. Many subscribers are satisfied with the quality and terms of service. Some note as a minus the lack of the opportunity to unlimitedly use the Internet in roaming and the lack of options to optimize the cost of roaming "Tele2" in the Crimea. Comments on poor communication in this region of the country are almost never met. Symka of this company can safely take with them on vacation or on a business trip, not being afraid to remain without communication.