What are diets?
A lot of people in the modern world dreaminglose weight, have considerable experience in diets. But many forget that each organism is individual and unique, so not everything that is good for one, is suitable for another. In this article we will talk in detail about what kind of diet.
Diets with calorie restriction
The essence of this diet is that forEach person chooses his own number of calories, which he must consume per day. If this is not done individually by a nutritionist, offer the following figures: men should consume 2000 calories, women - 1500 kcal.
In this diet, the number of calories is of decisive importance; Fats, proteins and carbohydrates play a secondary role.
This diet suits you, if you are healthy, do notexercise strong physical activity and can limit yourself in calories, while having the opportunity to eat a variety of meals several times a day (about five). However, this can adversely affect your digestive system, nervous system and appearance.
Monodietites gain their popularity, becausepeople find it easier to spend a day, two or three days on one of their favorite or more or less acceptable products. It is no longer recommended, because the body needs a varied diet. For the mono-diet, the following products are popular:
- Buckwheat grain. Clears the body and gives a feeling of fullness. Buckwheat porridge should be cooked without cooking, it is necessary to pour the croup with steep boiling water for the night. Since morning it can be eaten. Do not add salt and pepper, eat mashed porridge.
- Kefir. A classic variant of a kefir diet: 1,5-2 liters of kefir is divided into 5-6 portions and drunk during the day. Excellent cleanses the intestines and improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Fig. Rice is a wonderful adsorbent. Its only drawback is that it detains fluid in the body, which most often causes a set of excess weight. So if you have kidney problems, this diet does not suit you. With a rice diet, you can consume 200 grams of rice throughout the day. It is recommended to eat brown rice.
All mono-diets are not a panacea. Such radical diets can lead to various violations of the body's functions:
- Change in the endocrine system in the absence of protein;
- Change in intestinal peristalsis in the absence of carbohydrates;
- In the absence of fats, there may be a disturbance in the renewal of body cells;
- Using only raw vegetables can trigger a blow to the enzymatic systems of the body, and also lead to the depletion of the liver and stomach.
Diets with restriction of fats
These diets are characterized by a high numbercarbohydrates, little fat and about 1500 kcal per day. Most often, the diet of people who adhere to this diet includes unrested cereals, legumes, potatoes, muesli, lean meat, many fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy products, eggs.
Although such diets are quite good, remember aboutThe fact that fats can not be ignored. If from the human diet to exclude fats, which in the process of fermentation are divided into acids and glycerin, the body of sugars will begin to produce acid, which subsequently leads to a greater set of weight. In addition, fat is necessary for the normal functioning of the body, cell renewal and immunity.
Adhering to a low-carb diet, will have to say goodbye to your favorite yummy: cookies, cakes, crackers and also pasta, rice and white bread.
Because of the low content of carbohydrates, the consumption of fats, protein and fiber increases. Since this time also the balance of proteins / fats / carbohydrates is lost, one must approach this diet with the mind.
The rules that must be adhered to, sitting on a low-carb diet, so as not to cause great harm to the body:
- Do not overdo the use of fat and protein;
- Remove from the diet foods rich in starch - banana, carrots, potatoes, etc .;
- Eat more greens, salads, berries;
- Give up sugar;
- Macaroni, rice and white bread substitute for bread and pasta from whole grains and brown rice.
Do not forget that carbohydrates are still vital to your body.
The popularity of this diet is growing by leaps and bounds. Despite the promises to lose weight quickly, cleanse the body of toxins, achieve great results right up to rejuvenation - this is the most radical and life-threatening diet.
When fasting is useful
- In case you have cholecystitis or pancreatitis ina severe stage, three days of such a diet will benefit you, so that the gallbladder or liver recover. But do not forget that in this situation the patient is in a hospital under a dropper of glucose, and does not exclude the full flow of any substances into the body.
- Postoperative condition.
- Preparation for important medical procedures is also a reason not to eat, sometimes, for 12 hours. etc.
When fasting is bad
Before you starve, make sure that you do not have these contraindications:
- serious blood diseases;
- diseases of the nervous system;
- active thrombus formation, etc.
If you are sure that everything is in order with your blood and nervous system, and also you are not waiting for the addition, nevertheless ask the doctor how exactly fasting can affect you.
We examined what kind of diet. There are a lot of them, and it seems that everyone can find something of their own. Remember that a diet is stress and under any diet the body can fail if you do not take into account this or that feature of the organism or simply will not know about it. This can lead to increased weight gain or metabolic disorders, can affect the hormonal background, and then it will take a long time to restore your body. Eating rationally, taking into account their own characteristics, needs and tastes, you will maintain a normal metabolism and high immunity. You need to eat right, observe the regime of the day and play sports. After all, the guarantee of health of the body is harmony in everything.
Also you can be useful articles of the section Diets and how to lose weight.