The recipe for a quick cake at home
The recipe for a quick cake is a real salvation for the young mistress. Do you think that it is impossible to prepare a treat in 20 minutes while guests are seated in comfortable chairs and tea is heated? Our article will help dispel this misconception, and you will definitely find for yourself the best recipe for a tasty and fast cake.
Chocolate dessert in the microwave
Cooking a simple homemade treat can be surprisingly simple. Carefully read the recipe of instant cake and feel free to get down to business:
- Two eggs and eight tablespoons of sugar, beat with a mixer at the lowest speed.
- Add ten spoons of milk and six spoons of vegetable oil to the mixture.
- Pour eight tablespoons of white flour, four spoons of cocoa and a bag of baking powder into the dough.
- Stir the ingredients thoroughly, pour the dough into the silicone mold and cook the sponge cake in the microwave at the highest power for five minutes.
- While the cake is cooling, take a fudge.To do this, mix six tablespoons of sugar, three spoons of milk and cocoa and a spoonful of butter. Put the mixture on the fire, bring to a boil and immediately pour the cake over it.
Wait until the dessert has cooled, and immediately serve it to the table.
Instant Cake Recipe
If you have in stock a jar of homemade jam, then you can easily prepare a simple dessert for tea for the whole family. The recipe for a tasty and quick cake is quite simple:
- Beat two chicken eggs with a half cup of dark jam and a tablespoon of sugar.
- Add a glass of sifted flour, vinegar, soda, and a little salt to the products. Mix all products until smooth.
- Grease the silicone form with butter, sprinkle it with crumbs or semolina and gently pour in the dough.
- Cake bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Cool the prepared sponge cake, cut it into two parts and soak it with any cream. For this purpose you can use jam, sour cream, condensed milk or chocolate paste.
- For the glaze, mix two tablespoons of sour cream, a spoon of cocoa or coffee, a spoon of sugar. Heat the mixture on the fire, add a little butter to it, stir and pour the prepared dessert.
Cottage Cheese Cake Recipe
Delicate and light dessert will surely enjoy the youngest members of your family. And adults will not be able to remain indifferent to a tasty treat. Instant Cake Recipe:
- 200 grams of cookies break into small pieces.
- Grate 50 grams of frozen butter.
- Stir the food with your hands and lay the crumb evenly on the bottom of the split form.
- Whip 500 grams of cottage cheese with 40 grams of powdered sugar, as well as the juice and zest of two lemons. Put the ready mass on the cookies and send the cake to the freezer for half an hour.
- When the right time has passed, put the form on a wet hot towel, remove the dessert and put it on the dish.
Decorate the cake with pomegranate seeds and serve it to the table.
From this popular treat you can make a delicious dessert in just a few minutes. If you take note of the recipe for a quick cake at home, you can easily make a treat for your guests in a short time.
- Take 500 grams of marshmallow and cut each piece in half.
- Grate 200 grams of biscuits.
- Stir 200 grams of butter and one can of condensed milk.
- Connect all the products and add a glass of chopped walnuts to them.
- Place the marshmallow halves tightly on the dish, smear them with the resulting cream and cover with the other halves. The second part of the cream to coat the surface, sprinkle it with nut crumbs and the remaining cookies.
Put the dish in the fridge, and when the dessert is soaked with cream, remove and treat your guests.
Quick nut cake
This dessert is made from the minimum amount of products, and therefore does not require too much time for itself. Here is a simple and quick cake recipe:
- Grind a glass of nuts with a blender or coffee grinder.
- Beat three eggs with a mixer with 80 grams of sugar.
- Combine the products, add a spoonful of baking powder to them and pour the dough into the silicone mold.
Bake the cake in a preheated oven for five minutes, and then grease it with any cream and decorate to your liking.
We are sure that you will enjoy the recipe for a quick cake at home. Thanks to him, you will not need to bake cakes in the oven or spend too much energy on its preparation.
- Mix with a whisk 400 grams of condensed milk and one chicken egg.
- Add half a teaspoon of slaked soda and three glasses of sifted wheat flour to the mixture.
- Knead the soft dough and divide it into eight equal parts.
- Roll out the blanks with a rolling pin and fry each layer in the pan on both sides. Consider that the cakes are baked very quickly, so they should be turned over in time. And do not forget to pierce them with a fork in several places while cooking.
- While the cakes cool down, get ready to make custard. To do this, whisk one and a half cups of sugar and two eggs with a whisk, add to them vanilla to taste, four tablespoons of flour and 500 ml of milk. Put the cream on the stove and cook until it thickens. After that, add 200 grams of butter to it and mix all the ingredients well.
- Trim cakes with a sharp knife and chop the cuts into crumb. Grease each layer with cream and cream surface. Sprinkle the top with the crumbs and leave the dessert in the fridge for soaking.
Cake from boiled condensed milk
Here is another description of how you can easily make a homemade cake. Quick recipe:
- Prepare the dough by combining 150 grams of melted butter, two glasses of flour and 200 grams of sour cream.
- Knead the dough, divide it into six identical pieces and roll each one using a rolling pin. Bake cakes in a preheated oven until cooked.
- For cream, mix with a mixer 200 grams of butter and one can of boiled condensed milk.
- Spread each crust cream, lay them on top of each other, and decorate the surface with grated chocolate or nuts.
Use this quick cake recipe not only during the holidays, but also on ordinary days. Prepare a dessert for evening tea or meeting guests.
This recipe for a quick cake at home is familiar to many since childhood. To make a classic biscuit cake without baking, you will need:
- Crumble 500 grams of cookies into a crumb with a mortar.
- Grind a glass of walnuts with a coffee grinder or blender.
- Combine both blanks and mix them with 200 grams of boiled condensed milk.
- Give the cake the shape of a hill or an anthill, pour it with melted chocolate or sprinkle with poppy seeds.
As you could see, this dessert can be cooked in just a few minutes without spending too much energy for this purpose.
Experienced housewives will agree that this dessert is made quickly and is also very tasty. Therefore, you can bake it not only for a holiday, but also in order to simply please your relatives. Quick Cake Recipe:
- Five eggs, beat with a mixer together with two cups of sugar in a white foam.
- Gradually add two glasses of sifted flour, 200 grams of butter, a glass of sour cream and a little soda.
- Knead a smooth dough and divide it into two equal parts.
- In the first blank, put two spoons of flour, and the second two spoons of cocoa.
- Lubricate the form with oil and pour into it one by one a spoonful of dough of each type. The contents of the form should not be mixed.
- Put the cake to bake in the preheated oven.
In half an hour or 40 minutes you will have a cake ready for a quick hand.
The recipes that we have compiled for you in this article are simple enough that even an aspiring cook can handle them. Therefore, please your loved ones, treating them each time with new delicious desserts.