The best ski resorts of Krasnodar region
In the Krasnodar Territory and neighboring Adygea there are many ski resorts, successfully competing with the best European places for winter recreation. There are so many Russian resorts that many confuse the name of the places with the name of the ski bases. Let's find out where the bases are and what services they offer.
Resorts of the village of Krasnaya Polyana
In the area of Sochi, not far from Adler, there is the village of Krasnaya Polyana, where several of the most popular ski resorts of Krasnodar Territory are located. You can get to the village by car, bus or train "swallow". The nearest airport is in Adler, 40 kilometers from Krasnaya Polyana.
The list of ski resorts of Krasnodar Region in the village of Krasnaya Polyana is as follows:
- "Rosa Khutor".
- "Gorky city".
- GTZ Gazprom.
- Alpika Service
Let us dwell on each of them.
This ski resort of the Krasnodar Territory is the largest object of the 2014 Olympic Games.This means that all hotel complexes in the territory are built according to international standards and will satisfy the quality of the services offered by the most demanding tourists.
What does Rosa Khutor offer?
- trails with a length of 102 kilometers, 28 lifts.
- 23 hotels, 3, 4 and 5 stars.
- Extreme park for those who confidently stand on snowboarding and skiing.
- Many restaurants, bars and cafes.
- Entertainment center for children.
- A variety of leisure activities in between skiing: rope park, nightclubs and discos, horseback riding, hiking, yoga on the top of the mountain.
- Activities for all mountain sports, which only exist.
The ski resort of the Krasnodar Territory "Gorky Gorod" welcomes guests all year round. This holiday destination can offer tourists a lot of interesting things:
- trails with a length of 30 kilometers;
- 11 cable cars;
- 11 hotels;
- shopping center and several shops;
- children's entertainment clubs and kindergarten services.
“Gorky Gorod” offers its guests not only winter sports, but also summer ones, for example, mountain biking, quad tours, a rope city.
Another major ski resort of Krasnodar Territory in the village of Krasnaya Polyana.The structure of this resort includes two hotels, several entertainment centers and, of course, restaurants and cafes. The length of the ski slopes is 21 kilometers, and the number of cable cars is 14.
Alpika Service Ski Resort in Esto-Sadok Village
Esto-Sadok village is located near the village of Krasnaya Polyana. Here is a ski resort called Alpika Service, which can be reached in the same way as the resorts of Krasnaya Polyana. The resort allows guests to have a great time. Here are available:
- trails with a total length of 25 kilometers.
- 9 lifts.
- Several shops with ski equipment and points where you can rent it.
- Own kindergarten.
- Restaurants and bars.
- Five hotels of different "star".
- Entertainment for every taste, such as nightclubs, swimming pools, cable car, fitness centers, beauty salons, ice skating rink.
Stretching out simultaneously on the territory of Adygea and Krasnodar Territory, the ski resorts "Lago-Naki" invite lovers of not only winter but also summer sports. Here you can go skiing, mountaineering, and caving lovers should visit the karst caves, which amaze with their size and unique views.
The plateau even has its own thermal springs, where you can take a course of wellness treatments.
In "Lago-naki" you can get from Adygea, starting the journey from the capital - Maikop.
On the territory of the plateau there are several hotels and recreation centers, some of which own their own lifts. For example, the complex "Lago-Naki" and the hotel "Azish-Tau". There are here and cheaper tourist bases, such as "Silver Stream", "Mountain Kuban" and many other small recreation centers.
The ski resort "Lago-naki" of the Krasnodar Territory and Adygea is famous for its trails for advanced lovers of alpine skiing and snowboarding. There is very little vegetation on the plateau, which means that huge mountain areas are almost completely accessible for skiing.
Rules of rest
To make your vacation at any of the ski resorts unforgettable, you need to follow a few simple rules:
- Choose the most convenient way for you to get to the place.
- Book in advance a suitable accommodation. This can be either a room rented from local residents or an elite hotel room of a world-class hotel.
- Checkout your car in a paid parking.
- If you have small children, choose a recreation center with your own kindergartens, where you will be happy to look after your child while you enjoy the mountain slopes.
- Hire an instructor if you are new to skiing.
- Choose a track based on your sports level and purchase a ski pass.
- In the free time from riding to visit local restaurants, swimming pools, gaming areas and clubs.
- Admire the mountain beauties, inhale with full breast the purest high mountain air and not think about the problems that await on the plain.