The best salad with pickled onions
Not every woman feels positive emotions in relation to dishes that contain fresh. To avoid the appearance of a special aroma with bright notes in her kitchen, resourceful housewives have learned to resort to some tricks. In this article, you will learn how to prepare a salad with pickled onions and present a familiar dish in a new light.
Pickled Onion Recipe
Before you begin cooking your favorite salad or snack, learn how to pickle onions. Use the recipe below:
- Peel the four onions and cut them into thin rings.
- Rinse the prepared product with boiling water.
- For the marinade, mix one tablespoon of sugar, one spoon of vinegar, a teaspoon of salt, half a glass of pure water at room temperature.
- Put onion rings in a suitable dish, pour them with marinade, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for two hours.
If you wish, you can make your own changes to this recipe.For example, take lemon juice instead of vinegar or add more sugar.
Heart salad with pickled onions
This simple salad contains only two ingredients, but you will not remain indifferent to its taste and will definitely cook it in the future. Pork heart salad with pickled onions, we will prepare as follows:
- Cut three medium onions into thin strips and cover with boiling water for a couple of minutes. After this, drain the water and immerse the onion in the marinade.
- For the marinade, mix a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of pepper, two tablespoons of vinegar, half a spoon of ground black pepper. Fill the ingredients with water.
- Soak one pork heart in cold water and leave it there for a couple of hours. After that, the by-product should be boiled. Consider that it takes about three hours.
- Cut the meat into strips.
- Combine the prepared ingredients, season them with salt and season with creamy mayonnaise sauce to taste.
Chicken Salad with Pickled Onions
This interesting snack is prepared very quickly and does not require any special expenses. It will look great on a festive table, as well as during a simple family dinner.Salad with pickled onions and chicken is prepared as follows:
- Chicken fillet (250 grams) cover with water and boil until tender.
- Boil three chicken eggs.
- Peel two medium onions, cut into half rings and pickle in 9% vinegar with salt and sugar. After 10 or 15 minutes, the marinade can be drained, and the onion can be mixed with a spoonful of vegetable oil.
- Chop the chicken meat and place it on the bottom of a flat salad bowl, put a layer of pickled onions and then shredded proteins on it. Lubricate the surface of the salad with mayonnaise and sprinkle it with yolks. Decorate the edges of the salad with cucumber rings and fresh herbs.
Meat salad with pickled onions
We will not specify the number of ingredients for this hearty and savory snack. You can be guided by the taste and take products in that quantity in what you like more. Read how to cook meat salad with pickled onions, and boldly go from theory to practice:
- Boil lean pork or beef in salted water until tender.
- Cut red onions into thin strips and then pickle it in water with three tablespoons of sugar, one spoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of salt.
- Hard-boiled eggs rub on a coarse grater.
- Put chopped meat on the bottom of the salad bowl, put on it a liquid-free and well-pressed onion, and then apply mayonnaise on the surface with a fine mesh. Garnish the salad with an egg, fresh greens, and olive rings.
Potato salad with pickled onions
A hearty vegetable salad will delight you at any time of the year. It is prepared from simple and affordable products. How to make potato salad with pickled onions:
- Boil the washed, but not peeled potatoes (100 grams) until cooked. Drain and let it cool.
- Peel one onion, cut it into half rings and pickle in any way convenient for you.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and slice them into cubes.
- 200 grams of fresh radish cut into thin rings.
- 200 grams of pickled cucumbers cut into cubes.
- Four celery stalks chop with a knife arbitrarily.
- For refueling, combine three tablespoons of mustard, 30 ml of olive oil, two tablespoons of white wine vinegar, salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix them well.
Sprinkle the salad with chopped green onions before serving.
Spicy chicken and ham salad
Marinated onion will be the highlight of this delicious and hearty salad. This snack can be served as a separate dish or cooked for a festive feast. So, we bring to your attention a delicious salad with marinated onions and ham (recipe below):
- Cut two onions into thin half rings, rinse them well in cold water and cover with four tablespoons of vinegar.
- While the onion is pickled, you can proceed to the preparation of other ingredients. To do this, cut 150 grams of ham into strips and divide the boiled chicken breast (also 150 grams) into fibers.
- Grate 50 grams of soft cheese.
- 150 grams of champignons cut into thin strips. Mushrooms can be put in raw salad, and you can fry them in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- In a salad bowl of a suitable size, combine all the prepared products, mix them, season with mayonnaise and salt to taste.
Layered salad with tuna and pickled onions
This delicious and beautiful salad will surely please your guests. Its preparation does not take too much time:
- Cut 100 grams of onion into thin straws and pickle in apple cider vinegar with salt and black allspice.
- Boil three eggs hard and grate on a coarse grater.
- Open a can of tuna, drain excess liquid, and grind the contents with a fork.
- 100 grams of hard cheese rubbed on a fine grater.
- Lay out the following layers on a flat dish: first pickled onions (well squeezed), then fish, egg, mayonnaise, canned corn (one can), again mayonnaise and cheese.
Decorate the finished dish with chopped greens and serve.
Chicken liver salad with pickled onions
This dish will be a wonderful snack during a friendly feast. It will be very tasty if you serve it hot, as well as cold. Carefully read the instructions on how to cook liver salad with pickled onions and carrots:
- One kilogram of raw liver, rinse and boil in salted water. Cool and cut the finished product into cubes.
- Cook 200 grams of carrots in the peel, let it cool, peel and then chop with a knife or grate on a coarse grater.
- 250 grams of pickled cucumbers cut into thin strips.
- Combine all the prepared products, add green peas (one can) and 150 grams of pickled onions.
- Salad salad and season with low-fat sour cream.
We will be happy if you find the recipes of dishes collected for you in this article useful. Salad with pickled onions will be appropriate for a family dinner, and at the festive table. Prepare different versions of this snack and surprise your loved ones with new flavors.