Penza State Technological University: advantages of the university, passing scores and reviews
In the Penza region one of the important trainingPenza State Technological University. It is a university in which traditions are closely intertwined with innovations. The educational institution has been operating since 1959, which means that about 58 years PenzSTU is training highly qualified specialists.
About the university
The existing Penza technologicalthe university is a scientific and educational complex. He is considered the leading technological university in the region, because he has considerable achievements in educational and scientific activities. The educational institution successfully implements the system of continuous education:
- members of the colleges are implementing programs of secondary vocational education;
- faculties and institutes from the structure of PenzSTU offer entrants to obtain higher education in the areas of bachelor's and specialty;
- for those who want to deepen their knowledge after graduation, the way to the magistracy is open.
All listed elements from the organizationalthe structure of the educational institution is subject to a single task. They are aimed at training highly qualified specialists who would be in demand and competitive in the labor market. All this is successfully achieved by Penza State Technological University due to a favorable educational environment.
Features of studying at university
Training of highly qualified specialists inhigh school is possible, because it has a modern material and technical base, an electronic educational environment. The most effective educational process is done thanks to talented teachers who use modern educational technologies, apply new methods in teaching.
Penza state technologicalthe university has more than 80 partner enterprises. Students undergo internships, internships, try to investigate technological problems, generate new ideas and develop technical solutions to certain problems. Some students manage to even find a job before graduation due to the knowledge they received.
PenzSTU: passing points
Applicants with the start of the admission campaign begincall or come to the university and ask: "And what passing scores will be valid this year?" Unfortunately, no one can answer this question. The university does not establish this indicator. The passing score becomes known after all the stages of enrollment have been completed.
For each specialty is characteristic ofpassing score. It depends on the results of the Unified State Examination, the number of allocated seats, the number of entrants, the number of points for individual achievements. On average, the passing score for the budget at the Penza State Technological University is about 147. On modern and demanded specialties, it is higher.
Cost of education
All applicants dream of free education,but not all can do, because the number of budget places is limited. Those people who do not manage to pass through the competition for the budget have two options - to enter paid training or even to take documents from the university. The first option is more preferable for many entrants.
What is the cost of training in Penzestriya State Technical University? This information is recommended to be recognized before the start of the selection committee. For an example, let us cite the year 2016:
- in most specialties in full-time form the cost of training was 38.91 thousand rubles. for a semester;
- on directions related to economics, management, business information technology, service, vocational training, fundamental and applied linguistics, the cost was equal to 33.91 thousand rubles;
- on full-time correspondence in all directionspreparation cost was equal to 19.455 thousand rubles. for a semester (the exception was the direction "Vocational training", the cost on it was 17.455 thousand rubles.);
- on distance learning the cost was even less (practically in all directions - 14,050 thousand rubles, and on "vocational training" - 12,800 thousand rubles).
Penzstvu: feedback about the educational institution
PenzSTU as a whole receives from studentspositive evaluation. Trainees note the good level of education, sufficient level of technical support, good quality food in the dining room. The only drawback is the tarnished reputation of the university. In 2016, the Acting Rector was detained. He was suspected of selling student work. Some students confirmed this information, as they themselves acquired coursework, diploma projects.
In conclusion, it should be noted that the choice of institution forContinuing education after graduation from a school, college or other university, academy or institute is not an easy matter. Choosing the Penza State Technological University, it is worthwhile to weigh the pros and cons, to ask other students and graduates about the specifics of their studies.