Lingzhi mushrooms: medicinal properties and reviews
On the effectiveness of traditional Chinese medicine have heard a lot. In this country, special attention is paid to health, quality of nutrition and natural medicines, which can be easily attributed to lingzhi mushrooms. In terms of their performance, they have overtaken even ginseng, which is well-known for its healing properties, and occupies a leading position in a voluminous collection of Chinese recipes.
In medical treatises it is often referred to as divine grass, giving eternal youth. Tree fungus, often located on deciduous trees, or brilliant tinder, is the lingzhi mushroom. Reviews of doctors about it indicate a number of useful properties, especially emit a quick anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect after its use. Because of its bitter taste in food, this mushroom is unsuitable. There are several varieties of it.
- The black.
- Six kinds of purple.
They mainly cultivate lingzhi red mushrooms as the most useful and rich in vitamins and minerals. Apply them primarily to slow premature aging. In the ancient canons of Chinese medicine, there is such a thing as “energy youth”, for its restoration and support there is no more effective means than the lingzhi mushroom.
Medicinal properties and composition
Does not shrink during drying, retains its shape well, dense and solid mushroom is unsuitable for food. But its extra-bitter taste is able to prevent and treat a large number of pathologies. It is produced in the form of capsules and powders, medicinal tea, and recently has become widely used for cosmetic purposes.
This miracle mushroom is literally overflowing with useful ingredients. There are a lot of calcium, iron, phosphorus, selenium, germanium, copper, manganese, zinc and magnesium. In addition to the high content of minerals, Chinese mushroom lingzhi is rich in vitamins B, C, D and essential amino acids for the human body. The pulp of the fungus is saturated with polysaccharides, it is non-toxic, and therefore does not cause side effects during treatment. In Chinese traditional medicine, it is used for a whole range of various diseases.
- Ischemic heart disease.
- Disorders of the stomach and intestines.
- Pathologies of the liver and kidneys.
- Quickly relieves headaches.
- Normalizes sleep.
- Improves immunity and mood.
- Slows down the aging process and improves overall vitality.
A person becomes more enduring in any stressful situations and serious physical exertion. As a result of repeatedly conducted research, experts have found that the best antioxidant, antiallergenic, antitumor, immunostimulating and antiviral effect of the fungus has the best antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-tumor, immunostimulating and antiviral. Reviews of doctors in this case are unanimous. They note that its constituent polysaccharides and triterpenes are responsible for these qualities, as they have a pronounced therapeutic and prophylactic effect.
Impact on the body
In China, relatives of fatal cancer patients of people whom doctors did not leave a single chance used a lingzhi mushroom. Its medicinal properties are primarily characterized by the most powerful antitumor effect. And for some, this is the only real way to quickly heal.The healing properties of this plant are not counted, they are all tested and based solely on the results obtained after undergoing a course of treatment:
- The most important of them is the ability to deal with all types and stages of development of oncology and even eliminate it completely.
- There are cases of complete cure of chronic infections that official medicine cannot cope with (trichomoniasis, herpes, chlamydia).
- Permanently eliminates arrhythmia and normalizes all heart activity.
- Relieves pain, restores joints, is shown suffering from arthritis, arthrosis, osteoporosis, osteochondrosis.
- Effective in the presence of allergies, able to get rid of her forever, but the treatment usually takes up to two years.
This was confirmed by specialists from the Institute of Oncology in the United States, who conducted a series of studies and concluded that, thanks to the presence of lanostán, lingzhi fungi are excellent in fighting all types of serious chronic pathologies.
Application in the fight against allergies
Currently in America is preparing to release drugs that meet the new requirements. It will be aimed at combating all manifestations of allergy, but, unlike antihistamine analogues, it will not have side effects and eliminate the true cause of the disease.Lingzhi mushrooms in this regard meet all the stated requirements.
Most of our planet today suffers from allergies to one degree or another, often it manifests itself in the form of serious exacerbations with asthma, an unbearable itch that keeps you awake at night. Drugs developed to date, are intended only to alleviate the symptoms of this disease, besides they give a strong sedative effect, which cannot be noted positively.
Truths of Chinese Healers
Two thousand years ago, the Chinese lingzhi mushroom was mentioned in ancient Chinese medical treatises. His properties were valued and used by notable people, and they called him “the grass that gives eternal youth” (in Japan he was given a different name - Reishi, and in Korea his name is yoenzhi). Healers of those times claimed that only he was able to restore the disturbed harmony between the important vital forces of yin and yang, freeing the body from all harmful substances. They pointed to the presence of six varieties of this plant, each of which was attributed to exceptional properties.
- White (metal) heals and cleans the airways.
- Green (tree) has a sour taste, good for the liver.
- Red (fire) is very bitter, it clears blood vessels, improves the functioning of the heart.
- Black (water) tastes salty, gently but effectively cleans the kidneys, normalizes their activity.
- Yellow (earth) restores the function of the spleen, a little sweet in taste.
- Woody (secondary tree) is characterized by a variety of shades of purple, grows well on all trees, helps to restore youth and health.
Songs and legends were composed about linchzhi, in which it was told that this mushroom not only quickly regained physical health, but was also able to change its karma and even restore its aura.
Mushroom of immortality and longevity
Now everyone can try on himself all the healing that carries the lingzhi mushroom. There are numerous reviews about it, and all of them list the advantages of this plant exclusively:
- In addition to the targeted action on allergic symptoms, it also eliminates the body from atopic dermatitis and bronchial asthma.
- Quickly get rid of a strong migraine, expressed in constant headaches, by the way, and here medicine has recognized itself to be absolutely powerless.
- Promote the excretion of harmful cholesterol and cleansing of blood vessels.And as a consequence - the normalization of pressure. This is noted in the reviews of people accustomed to the figures "for two hundred," after completing a course of treatment, they forgot about such a serious problem.
- Normalize the general condition of the person, including the mental, and act at the deepest level. There are cases of getting rid of such serious diseases as Alzheimer's disease, vascular dystonia and epilepsy. Suspend the development of Parkinson's disease and facilitate its course.
- Improve the appearance of the skin, for cosmetic purposes, are used as masks and give instant results. The antioxidant present in linchz, along with vitamins, renews it at the cellular level, fills it with useful substances and rejuvenates. Ideal for aging, fading and problem skin.
Feedback and Comments
Already, many have tried the medicinal mushroom of lingzhi, and the first positive feature indicates a general improvement in condition after the start of its administration:
- The general tone of the body increases, sleep normalizes, and in the morning there is a sense of vitality and thirst for activity.
- Anyone who had high or over-pressure was particularly fond of Reishi for his activity in actions and the rapid normalization of general well-being.Many say that they did not expect this effect, having tried a lot of funds, including folk, and have already come to terms with their difficult and uncomfortable daily condition.
- Along with the normalization of all processes, the metabolism is started, the full body cleansing of toxins accumulated in it for many years begins, which is noted in a sharp weight loss, skin cleansing, strengthening and renewal of hair and nails.
All reviews are unanimous and extremely positive, after the start of administration, immunity increases, seasonal viral infections pass by, pressure level decreases, vivid allergy symptoms disappear, physical activity is restored.
How to apply
Lingzhi mushrooms were associated with the symbol of immortality and eternal power in ancient Chinese medicine. The method of their application is different and depends on the release form. It is believed that the larger and perennial this plant is, the more it has accumulated in itself the strength, nutrients and elements that promote rapid healing.
Reishi can be used as a general tonic, which is always carried around, pouring broth into a small thermos.Such a bitter drink is recommended to drink during the day, washing it down with sweet tea if necessary. This method of application will strengthen the immune system and maintain the overall condition of the body.
The high value of the fungus requires its rational use, so in most cases a strong decoction is used. He is preparing a four-step method, namely:
- a vessel of small size is taken, preferably an earthenware one, a whole mushroom is placed in it and filled with the necessary amount of water;
- boil until the solution is thick, drain it into a bottle and refill the vessel with water, and boil the lingzhi mushroom four times.
How to take this infusion, control yourself. Initially it is better to start with a minimum amount and gradually increase the dose, watching the reaction of your body. Of course, the best infusions of Taoist healers are considered to be the best in this regard; they understand thorough questions thoroughly and are able to correctly extract all the power from this valuable plant.
Where can I buy
As stated in the legend, the real Reishi is not so easy to catch.He is associated with a mass of legends, in particular about the ancient Taoists, who were in constant search for the symbol of immortality. It grows only on a certain area, and dragons and snakes protect the mushroom. In addition, a person with unprepared energy can not break Reishi, who knows how to change his location and hide.
Of course, this is only a legend, and now Lingzhi mushrooms (Reishi, Yozhi) can be purchased in different places, the cheapest ones will be found in Thailand and China. People who have visited these countries recently say that prices there are many times less and make up about two hundred baht per package. We have a box with capsules in the amount of one hundred or eighty pieces that usually cost around a thousand rubles. Most online stores are guided by such a bar. Of course, you need to take into account the transportation and expenses for it, but still, if possible, it is better to ask to bring them directly from the country of origin. This will not only help to save money, but will also guarantee the highest quality of this product.
Cautions and Contraindications
Experts in these questions say that now the consumer has begun to buy this mushroom vigorously, without thinking about the very purpose of its use, often classifying the product incorrectly.There are artificially grown tree mushrooms, and they have nothing in common with the present Reishi, which has healing properties. Their task, as a rule, is in general stimulation of the body, strengthening its defenses and normalizing the state, but such a simple tree fungus is not able to heal in case of serious diseases. Often, inexperienced buyers confuse it with costly and effective Reishi and acquire it for a relatively big amount. It is necessary to know that a real “divine” mushroom grows only in exceptional places, it is collected only manually and cannot be sold everywhere. The most powerful here is considered Reishi, assembled on the sacred mountain of Taishan.
Order such a mushroom directly and indicating the specific objectives of its application. Note that all drugs manufactured on its basis (capsules and powders), have no contraindications, but require a long continuous reception, sometimes up to several years or more. They always prove their high efficiency, as evidenced by the mass of reviews.