Hypoallergenic cosmetics: types, composition, efficiency, manufacturers, customer reviews
Each girl, caring for herself, uses a variety of decorative tools that improve her appearance. Unfortunately, products that cause allergic reactions are often caught, because of which the skin looks just awful. It is for this reason that hypoallergenic cosmetics is gaining more and more popularity lately. It is produced by many brands and in function is no different from the usual. The composition of these funds contain only natural ingredients that have only a beneficial effect on the integument.
Very often, people who only have the first signs of allergy, immediately abandon the decorative means. In fact, this is not worth it, as popular brands of hypoallergenic cosmetics can be seen on the shelves of each specialty store.Manufacturers have long developed in their laboratories unique formulas, thanks to which today there are tools that are suitable for every girl. For them, the type of skin, the presence of wounds or inflammations, the tendency to allergies and other factors do not play a role.
The line of adult and child hypoallergenic cosmetics comprise a variety of powders, lipsticks, mascaras, pencils and creams. All of them are of the highest quality and the ability to safely apply to sensitive skin.
The composition of the products contains components of natural origin only. They prevent the occurrence of allergic reactions. Despite the fact that initially this cosmetics was developed for women of fashion who, due to the peculiarities of the body, do not have the opportunity to use conventional decorative means, now all women are actively using it.
The chance of developing allergies after using hypoallergenic products is minimized. This provides complete care, including nutrition and hydration for the skin.
Causes of Allergies
Hypoallergenic cosmetics for sensitive skin, people rarely begin to look for before the appearance of problems with integuments.Typically, this happens the other way around. Young girls who are just beginning to use decorative products, experts advise to immediately purchase natural products, as allergies can occur at any time, because the causes can be:
- Preservatives. The creators of cosmetics add them in order to increase shelf life. Benzoic or salicylic acids are used as preservatives. They are active elements that quickly cause allergic reactions not only among owners of sensitive skin, but also among healthy fashionistas.
- Flavors and fragrances. For a pleasant smell, manufacturers use such hazardous substances. Of course, they can be natural, but there are very few such products on sale. Therefore, before you buy a particular product, you need to familiarize yourself with its composition.
- Dyes. The creators provide rich colors of the products with special dyes. They are very dangerous for any skin type and are tough active allergens.
Composition of funds
Hypoallergenic cosmetics should not cause skin problems.No redness, inflammation and rash in any case will not appear if the product is really high quality.
Often you can find products that are called hypoallergenic, but have in the composition of harmful substances. This move is made by manufacturers specifically to attract the attention of buyers. Therefore, before going to the store, be sure to remember what should be included in such cosmetics. Useful elements are:
- Oils. For the production of harmless cosmetics use natural oils, as close as possible to the composition of the skin fat. They are made by cold pressing. Their tasks are to moisturize, nourish, and maintain elasticity and tone of the integument. Hypoallergenic can be considered such oils: peach, linseed, olive, almond, coconut, jojoba, sea buckthorn and amaranth.
- Extracts of medicinal plants. They are actively used to prevent allergies and create the most effective products. The most popular concentrates are: mint, pink, chamomile, as well as extracts of avocado, sage and calendula.
- Hyaluronic acid.This ingredient is considered very important because it has anti-aging properties. Acid is also a natural moisturizer that tightens facial contours and slows aging.
- Glycerol. The second moisturizing element is able to draw moisture out of the air and saturate the hair and skin with it.
- Panthenol. Well-known vitamin B5 has well-pronounced moisturizing properties. Thanks to him, the moisture is retained in the epidermis, and the outer integument becomes more velvety and soft.
- Thermal water. Fluid with special properties is extracted from underground sources or geysers. It contains such useful elements as iodine, magnesium, sodium, potassium. Such water provides the covers with reliable protection against dryness.
In addition to the decorative purpose, hypoallergenic cosmetics for the face and other parts of the body has many purposes. The most significant of them are:
- elimination of peeling;
- increased elasticity;
- protection against cracks and scratches;
- fat reduction;
- protection against microorganisms.
There are no serious contraindications to hypoallergenic decorative cosmetics.The only thing that needs to be said is that women who have itching, irritation or tearing after using the products should not be used as often.
Products for children
As a rule, hypoallergenic cosmetics for children are bought most of all. This is explained by the fact that babies have delicate skin that parents do not want to spoil from the earliest years. For them, you can buy funds from these brands:
- AQA baby 0+. The kit includes bathing products: liquid soap, shampoo. With this kit, you can provide proper care for your baby’s skin right from birth. The products include essential oils of anise and lavender, as well as peach.
- Biolane. Cosmetics, guaranteeing complete safety and high quality, consists of natural ingredients. There are no parabens and alcohol. The products are even included in the ranking of world manufacturers of children's body care products.
- "Eared nanny". This line is perfect for babies suffering from atopic dermatitis and urticaria. It includes a variety of shampoos, creams, soaps, napkins, as well as compositions for washing clothes. They consist of extracts of peach, melon, grapefruit and so on.
What is suitable for men
Hypoallergenic cosmetics, oddly enough, is actively used by men, because they also care about their skin and do not want her condition to deteriorate. As a rule, the stronger sex uses tools for and after shaving, as well as lotions. The most popular means for them are:
- Peeling & Energy. A unique energy lotion is able to protect the uppermost layer of the epidermis, as well as moisturize and protect the dermis from adverse effects.
- Clean face. Male mousse for washing contains an extract of tobacco leaf. Thanks to this component, the tool does an excellent job of cleansing the integuments, as well as their hydration and nutrition.
- Collistar. The cream to remove the stubble is designed to turn a daily boring shave into a wonderful pastime.
- Recharge Night Cream. Repairing night remedy is intended for people who need to look fresh every morning. It contains fluids that provide accelerated absorption and energy filling of each cell.
Female cosmetics manufacturers
Since hypoallergenic face cosmetics is produced by many manufacturers and it is difficult to choose a particular product, it’s necessary to rely not on advertising promises, but on real consumer reviews.They will help to understand which product is better to take to achieve the desired result.
Below are the best brands of hypoallergenic decorative cosmetics, having different customer responses. All of them are very popular, so comments about the quality in their address come quite often.
The founder of the brand by the name of Thomas Haze as a child suffered from allergic reactions, due to which he was often embarrassed to go outside the house. They manifested in the form of neurodermatitis, which looks very unpleasant. For this reason, still at a young age, he began to understand the natural plant components that do not cause allergies. Years later, this man was able to create a whole line of hypoallergenic cosmetics, which many people are now happy to use.
The opinion of people about the products "Lavera" is reduced to one thing - these tools are truly unique. They do not harm the skin, so they can be used by both adults and children. Consumers indicate that these products have no contraindications, which allows them to be applied to all family members and to heal their own skin.
The company known to the whole world was a success due to the fact that practically the very first one abandoned synthetic components, as well as petrochemistry. The manufacturer creates cosmetics from raw materials collected in New Zealand - one of the cleanest areas of the planet.
The product range pleasantly pleases buyers. They note that in the catalog you can find a tool for the face and the whole body, which definitely will not cause any side effects. Creams, lotions, gels and other compositions not only make the appearance of the consumer more attractive, acting as decorative cosmetics, but also improve the health of the skin.
The above brands are engaged in the production of various compositions. All of them, of course, have a lot of positive reviews and attract the attention of buyers, but few people want to buy all their products, because the cost is not very happy. Therefore, buyers are looking for individual tools that would meet all their requirements.
Often girls are interested in hypoallergenic cosmetics for the eyes. In this category it is worth saying about such means:
- Pep-Start from Clinique.The most optimal eye cream that does not contain fragrances, aggressive elements and preservatives. This tool has successfully passed several serious tests, as a result of which it was allowed to use for consumers with problem skin.
- Hypnose Volume a Porter from Lancome. An interesting mascara, in which there is practically no wax, makes the cilia fluffy and moderately twisted.
- Color Sphere. Wonderful eyeshadow from the domestic brand are of the highest quality, pleasant structure and the absence of harmful substances in the composition.
Lip care, too, there are very good tools. These include:
- Bell HypoAllergenic Moisturizing Lipstick - Polish-made lipstick;
- Bell HYPOAllergenic pencil lipstick - lip liner.
All of these products are designed to moisturize the skin and give the lips a natural shine, as well as freshness. In addition, the variety of their shades makes it possible to choose the perfect tone that fits the outfit.