How to whistle with two fingers?
Not every person knows how to whistletwo fingers, although it is relatively easy to master such a technique. The sound of such a whistle far surpasses in its sharpness and loudness the usual whistle. Who knows, maybe someday it will come in handy. Therefore, we advise you to master this simple technique.
- You need - your mouth, fingers and desire to whistle.
- From the very beginning it is necessary to take care of the hygiene of one's own hands, since fingers must be kept in the mouth during whistling.
- Lips inside the mouth should be turned so that your teeth are completely closed by them.
- How to learn to whistle with two fingers? To do this, you need the index and thumbs (some are convenient to combine the large and medium ones) of any hand that is convenient for you to keep at a distance of 3 mm from each other. Fingers in this position are placed in the mouth in such a way that the lips close over them. The distance between the fingers should be kept so that the flow of air can flow between them without obstacles. Whistling is sure to happen if the fingers are placed opposite the lower teeth.
- The lip is tightly pressed with fingers, while the nails "look" at the center of the tongue.
- Fingers tightly compressed lips, and donea deep breath and exhale in the tick, which formed your fingers. To guide the flow of air, use the language. Constantly blow, experimenting with the airflow, until you hear your own first whistle.
- The correct language setting is the last thing you need to master. The tip of the tongue should be pulled back so that it almost touches the bottom and was 1 centimeter from the teeth.
- Now you know how to whistle with your fingers, but most importantly, to get the loudest whistle, you need to constantly experiment with the position of the fingers and the tongue.