How to straighten hair with a hair dryer?
Watch the video
Many women consider the presence of smooth straight lineshair is the standard of beauty. Yes, in fact the brilliant flowing curls look very impressive. Unfortunately, most of the fair sex are forced to make great efforts to achieve such results and straighten hair with the help of special devices. In this article, we will tell you how to straighten your hair with a hair dryer (how to choose the most suitable one, will tell the article Which hair dryer is better).
Instructions for straightening hair with a hair dryer
- Prepare the necessary tools: hair dryer, round hair brush, clip-clamps.
- Wash your hair with your usual shampoo. You can use balms, masks and other products that will help make hair obedient.
- Dry the hair with a towel, apply a thermal protective agent on them.
- Divide the hair into strands, fastening them with hair clips-clasps.
- Straighten your hair, starting from the face.
- Raise the strand and wind it on a round comb.
- Carefully drive the comb down, while simultaneously accompanying it with hot air from the hair dryer.
- Repeat the procedure at least 4-5 times for each strand.
After all the locks are correctly and consistently straightened by a hair dryer, you need to comb the hair with a normal comb.
How to straighten a bang with a hairdryer
- Separate the remaining hair from the bangs and chop them so that they do not interfere.
- Hair bangs must be clean, with a thermal protection agent applied to them.
- Comb the bangs with a frequent comb, spray a spray with a light fixing effect on the hair.
- Using a round brush and hair dryer, straighten the hair of the bangs, acting in a similar manner, as in the above instructions.
- Scrunch your fingers with a hair spray and walk through several strands. The bangs will lie neatly and evenly throughout the day.
Other useful tips can be found in the article How to style hair with a hair dryer.