How to quickly and tasty cook pickle with barley
Rassolnik with pearl barley is a very tasty and simple first dish that is well saturated, but does not create a feeling of heaviness. It should be noted that this soup can be cooked using both beef and pork.
Preparation of pickle pickle
- sunflower oil - for steaming fresh vegetables;
- barley - four large spoons;
- salt - one dessert spoon (with a hill);
- fat beef - 400 grams;
- pepper - for sharpness and taste;
- bay leaf - one or two pieces;
- salted or pickled cucumbers - four small pieces;
- potatoes - two small pieces;
- greens (dill, leek, parsley) - one bunch;
- carrots - two small pieces;
- sour cream - at will.
Barley pickle: preparation of basic ingredients
To make the soup nourishing and tasty, beef is better to take with small layers of fat and bone. Wash meat well before cooking.cut into large pieces, and then put in a saucepan and pour enough water, adding a dessert spoonful of salt and one or two pieces of bay leaf. When the liquid boils, the fire needs to be reduced, and the foam formed is removed using a skimmer. In parallel with the boiling of meat is recommended to process and cereals. After all, many people know that pearl barley is prepared for quite a long time. In order to boil it, it is advisable to use a separate dish, as the broth from the grits turns out to be cloudy and slimy. In the process of heat treatment in the barley is also required to add salt.
Rassolnik with barley: steaming vegetables
For a more saturated taste of vegetables, you must not just add to the soup, but pre-fry in vegetable oil. To do this, wash, peel and chop onions, carrots and greens. Then they are required to put in a pan with sunflower oil and fry on high heat until golden brown.
How to cook pickle with pearl barley: the final stage in cooking soup
After the meat is almost ready, add potatoes to the broth.To do this, the vegetable should be peeled and coarsely chopped. Also in the soup you want to put pickled or pickled cucumbers, pre-cut into small cubes. When the potatoes are soft, it is necessary to pour boiled barley and vegetables, browned in oil, to it.
Barley pickle: the right feed to the table
Serve soup with barley and pickled cucumbers to the table is recommended hot. In each portion of the plate should be added a little pepper and chopped greens. If desired, you can offer guests or family members to use fresh sour cream as a dressing.
- So that the barley can be cooked quickly and at the same time preserve the maximum of useful substances, it is recommended to soak it in cold water and keep it all night.
- If you prefer a sharper and more spicy pickle, then during cooking you can additionally add a couple of pieces of peeled, salted tomatoes to the broth.