Hotel Amata Resort 3 * (Thailand, Phuket): photos and reviews of tourists
Thailand is a very popular destination with domestic tourists. They flock here in the winter, when European resorts can not accept travelers. They are attracted to historical sights, the vibrant nightlife of the country, the cleanest sea, which is ideal for diving.
For beach holidays most often come to Phuket. There are quite a few budget hotels here, one of which is the Amata Resort 3 * complex. Let us consider in more detail its location, number of rooms and local infrastructure, as well as feedback from tourists who have already rested in this place.
Features holiday in Thailand
In recent years, Thailand has not the best reputation, because prostitution is well developed here, for which some tourists come to the country. However, the province of Phuket, where the Amata Resort is located, is considered an excellent place for a quiet beach holiday. Here you can often meet families with small children, elderly couples.
Phuket nightlife lovers will also find a place.On the largest beach resort often hosts noisy parties and discos. The island is also famous for its unique tropical nature. Walking tours are organized around the island, which will suit fans of informative leisure. Phuket is the best place for diving in Thailand. The sea is clean andtransparent.
The time difference with Moscow is 4 hours. The flight to Thailand is long, with transfers it can take 12 hours. A direct flight will also take a lot - about 9 hours. The climate in the kingdom is tropical. In high season, the air temperature can rise to 42 degrees. It is best to come here from March to May, when the island has hot weather.
From July to October in Thailand is warm, but it is constantly raining. It is not recommended to come to Phuket in August due to heavy rainfall. Quite cool at the resort from November to February, when at night the air temperature can drop to 18 degrees. Tourists arriving at this time should take warm things with them.
Amata Resort 3 * resort complex (Thailand) is located on the second beach line of Phuket resort. The distance to the coast is about 300 meters.The sea is separated from the hotel by road and pedestrian road. You can walk to the beach on foot in just 5-7 minutes.
The hotel is not far from the central part of the city. You can quickly reach major shopping centers, restaurants, bars and cafes. At the same time, the night near the hotel is quite quiet, because discos are held in another part of the city. StreetBanglaRoad removed to 400 meters. The nearest hospital is 1 km away. But there are no major attractions near the complex, so you can get out and see the monuments of history and culture only as part of tourist excursions.
The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 45 km from the hotel. It is best to get to it from here by taxi or bus, which takes tourists to hotels. Guests of Amata Resort can pay for a paid transfer in both directions when purchasing a voucher. You can get to the hotel by city bus. Finding them is pretty simple. This truck with an open body, painted in bright pink. However, most often tourists prefer to travel by taxi ormotorbikewhich can be rented everywhere.
The construction of the resort was completed in 2008. In the vast territory there are three buildings (4, 6 and 8 floors), which can accommodate 78 rooms. The exterior of the hotel does not differ in luxury, but with its appearance it resembles typical beach complexes. On its own territory Amata Resort 3 * there are 2 outdoor pools and a sun terrace.
There are also other tourist hotels near the hotel. The staff here speaks only Thai and English, so the Russian-speaking tourist will have to take a phrase book with you or use the translator on your phone. The hotel does not allow pets of all sizes. You can come here with a child of any age, while receiving a discount on his stay.
Accommodation in the apartment starts at 14:00. If you are a future guest, you must have an identity document and a credit card. If it does not belong to you, then you will need a written receipt of its owner in English. Security deposit at the entrance to the hotel is not charged. Check-out time here is noon. However, you may be allowed to stay in the complex until the time of your departure, but the number will still have to be released.before.
Types of rooms
Amata Resort (Phuket), reviews of which can be found in this article, is considered a small hotel. A total of 78 rooms of the complex can accommodate 150-200 tourists at a time. The apartments here are not distinguished by luxurious decoration and exquisite decoration. But each of the rooms has its own small balcony, which overlooks the pool and beach terrace.
From the furniture in the rooms there are beds, a wardrobe, bedside tables for storing things, a desk and a chair, several lamps. Ceramic tiles are laid on the floor, but there is no carpet. There is a private bathroom with a shower. Rooms are cleaned regularly and bath towels are changed. The last repair in all rooms was carried out in 2013.
The housing stock of the hotel is very diverse. We list the main options for placement, which are offered here:
- Standard Room - a room suitable for the most budget accommodation. Area - 28 square meters. In the small bedroom there is a double bed. There is a French balcony overlooking the wall or a nearby construction site.
- Standard Express Room - a small double room of 30 square meters. m. Consists of a bathroom and bedroom.On request, an extra bed for one child can be delivered here. The windows overlook the wall of the neighboring building.
- The Family Suite is a spacious room that is ideal for family accommodation. Its area is 84 square meters. m. Consists of a bedroom and living room. The windows overlook the pool. The rooms have one large double bed and two single beds.
- Junior Suite - Superior Double Room. The area of all premises is 48 square meters. m
Hotel Amata Resort (Phuket, Thailand) is considered an inexpensive place to stay. However, there is everything you need for a comfortable stay. Each hotel room has its own individual air conditioning, with which guests can independently control the temperature in the living rooms. They can leave their valuables in an electronic safe, which is provided free of charge.
Opposite the beds there is a small TV.In the superior rooms, plasma models are already installed, and in the standard ones, on the contrary, devices with a large kinescope can still be found. A set of satellite channels, among which there are several Russian-speaking, is connected to the TV.The entire hotel offers guests free wireless internet.
There are a few cups, cutlery, tea, coffee and sugar from the kitchenware in the Amata Resort room. Some apartments are additionally equipped with an electric kettle and a fridge. Ironing board and iron are available upon request. In the bathroom, tourists will find a set of bath accessories, bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer. For an additional fee, guests can order room service, such as the delivery of food, drinks or newspapers. Installationmini barIn the room, using the telephone for long-distance and local calls is also charged.
Near the hotel Amata Resort (Phuket) is a large number of catering establishments, but many tourists prefer to have breakfast in the hotel building. The complex houses a restaurant and 2 bars. When you make a voucher, you can include in the price only breakfast, board or full board. The all inclusive system does not work here.
When making the guesthouse (breakfast and lunch) and full board, guests are offered 2 drinks to choose from during the day.One of them may be alcoholic (a glass of wine or a glass of beer). Alcohol is not servedto minors.On request, you can order a special children's menu for an additional fee. The restaurant and bars in the hotel are open every day until 22:00. The on-site restaurant serves Thai and international dishes. For a fee, you can try the author's recipes using seafood.
The resort hotel Amata Resort 3 * (Phuket) does not offer a large selection of services. The local service is designed for undemanding tourists who are looking for a place for cheap rest. Consider the basic infrastructure that can be used by hotel guests:
- Modern elevators installed in high-rise buildings. The four-storey building is equipped with stairs, but tourists can order the services of a porter who will deliver their belongings to the door of the room.
- Private parking available on site for tourists. Notify in advance about the intention to leave your car here is not necessary.
- Luggage storage where you can leave your bags and large bags so that they do not occupy space in the room.
- 24-hour reception where tourists can exchange money,otkerokopirovatdocuments, call a doctor or give your things in the laundry (for a fee).
- A small shop where you can buy beachwear, shoes, drinks, tobacco and snacks.
- Special smoking areas.
Tourists were satisfied with the organization of leisure at the Amata Resort 3 * (Phuket). Reviews of many of them are devoted to an entertainment program aimed at a relaxing holiday. There is no hotel’s own section of the coast, but the city’s beach is located nearby, where noisy discos are held in the evenings. The complex has a spacious sun terrace with sun loungers and umbrellas and 2 open-air fresh-water pools that are open all year round.
Mattresses and beach towels guests can get after making a deposit. In addition, tourists can book a traditional Thai massage course at the hotel, which improves circulation, has a relaxing effect and stimulates the activity of the nervous system. There are no other entertainment options on site, but tourists can visit the diving center on the city beach,there you can play volleyball on the sand and other active games.
Organization of children's activities
Tourists with children often choose the Amata Resort complex for recreation. The reviews describe the quiet and peaceful atmosphere here, so you can not worry that your child’s sleep may be disturbed in the middle of the night.
For children up to 10 years old the hotel offers discounts on accommodation. Free in the room can be delivered baby cradle. In the restaurant, a waiter will bring high chairs for guests with babies. Pay for their use is not necessary. In addition, tourists can call a nanny who will sit with the child while they are absent. It works around the clock, but for a fee. It is also worth knowing that experts are unlikely to know Russian. The hotel is missingmini clubfor children.
The pool has a special shallow compartment, where kids can swim with rubber toys and inflatable circles. No more entertainment for children at the hotel there.
Amata Resort 3 * (Phuket): positive reviews
Tourists who rest here, leave different reviews. The quality of services provided was picky by tourists who understood that they were going to a cheap hotel.They believe that the cost of living is fully consistent with local service. In their opinion, Amata Resort has the following advantages:
- Spacious and clean rooms with big beds. Cleaning is done daily, and employees do not beg for a tip for their services. If necessary, on request immediately change the bed linen or towels.
- Subject to availability, the hotel may offer you to change your room to the best one at no extra cost.
- Responsive staff who tries to immediately solve all problems. They will help to bring luggage, talk about where to go in Phuket.
- From the roof offers a great view of the surrounding area.
- In the room there is always free water that maids bring every day.
- Varied breakfasts with a large selection of fruits. The restaurant is always free places.
Amata Resort 3 *: negative reviews
Being a three-star complex, the hotel often receives negative feedback from guests. Tourists describe not only minor shortcomings, but also serious shortcomings that can spoil the impression of a vacation.In their opinion, the administration of Amata Resort should urgently pay attention to some things and correct the following disadvantages of the hotel:
- In the complex there are problems with sewage. Some guests complain of unpleasant smell from the toilet. There were cases when the sink did not work in a room for several days, but the master quickly eliminated this problem as much as possible.
- Air conditioners in the rooms are very buzzing and can prevent people sensitive to sounds from falling asleep.
- The Internet is disgusting. He is constantly turned off, and his speed is not suitable even for updating social networks.
- In the children's pool, water can be dirty andmuddy.
- Employees do not always change towels on time.
The resort complex Amata Resort 3 * (Phuket) will be an excellent holiday destination for those who are looking for a budget option for accommodation. Due to the distance from nightclubs and the beach at night it is rather quiet here. In addition, there are many shopping centers nearby.to buyinexpensive things and food. This hotel is often chosen by youth companies, families with children and adult travelers.