Gourmet curd cheese dough. Recipes, cooking secrets
Cottage cheese - one of the most necessary for the use in food of products. It contains large amounts of calcium. Its shortage faces serious problems for our health. Many children with great reluctance and long persuasion eat cottage cheese. What should an adult do?
Feed by force, causing tears and resentment of the child? Or try to cook something tasty from cottage cheese, which your child cannot refuse? Choose the second option. We suggest you to bake a gourmet with curd made from shortcrust pastry. We will present the recipe and some secrets in this article.
We offer to take advice from experienced housewives, thanks to which your dessert will turn out more fragrant and tasty. Perhaps someone will say that the stores have a large selection of sweets and it is easier to buy there.But if you try at least once to cook a gourmet with shortbread dough curd (the recipe is quite simple) at home, then make sure that it will be much tastier than the purchased one. So, some tips:
- Cottage cheese for cooking, you can take any. True, there is one nuance, it must be fresh and dry. Some housewives love to use stale cottage cheese for cooking various dishes and desserts. In no case is it necessary to do this, otherwise the dish will be less tasty and fragrant.
- When cooking, you can add grated orange.
- The dough for gourmet is best beat with a mixer so that there are no lumps.
- This dish can be prepared both for breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Add vanilla in the dough, which will give the finished dessert a special taste and aroma.
- The recipe for gourmand with shortbread dough curd can be in several versions. Add poppy or grated orange to the filling, and the taste of the finished dessert will be different.
- What if you forgot to buy cottage cheese and there is a curd in the fridge? There are no problems. Use it instead of cottage cheese.
Cottage cheese gourmet on sand dough
There are a lot of recipes for this dish. Choose the simplest and most uncomplicated. First, we define the set of products. We will need:
- chicken egg - 2 pieces;
- sugar - half a glass (a little more);
- margarine or butter - half a pack;
- curd or curd mass - 250 grams;
- wheat flour - one glass;
- Soda, hydrated with vinegar - half a teaspoon.
A simple recipe for making gourmet curd. Sequencing:
- First prepare the dough. Mix sugar (2 tablespoons) with flour and add softened butter to the mass. All thoroughly mixed.
- We should make butter-sugar crumb. It is necessary to cool, remove the pan or bowl, which prepared the dough, in the refrigerator.
- We turn to the preparation of the filling. We take the remaining sugar, cottage cheese, eggs and whisk everything well or stir it. The filling is ready.
- Take a baking sheet or a special baking dish. Lubricate with butter.
- We spread out half the dough in the form, then the prepared cottage cheese, smooth it well.
- The remains of sand crumbs lay out on top.
- The oven must be preheated.We put our gourmet in the heated oven and leave for 40-45 minutes.
- Delicious and healthy dish is ready!
Recipe of cheesecakes "Gourmand" with curd of shortcake dough
You might be interested in another easy-to-prepare dessert. Let's make cheesecake with curd cheese dough. Add milk to the above products (one incomplete glass and a little salt). We proceed to cooking:
- Cooking dough. To do this, break eggs into a small saucepan, add sugar, margarine, milk, flour, soda, and salt. All mix well. It turns out soft and elastic dough. We remove it for cooling in the refrigerator.
- For the filling, take an egg, sugar, butter, cottage cheese. You can add one or two tablespoons of semolina and sour cream.
- We start making cheesecakes. Roll out a small piece of dough and put the stuffing in the middle. Gently pinch so that it does not spread.
- Heat the oven.
- We put in her cheesecake minutes for 25-30.
The recipe for gourmet with curd made from shortcrust pastry is quite simple, you yourself could see for yourself. Time for cooking takes very little. But your efforts will be fully rewarded by the contented physiognomy of the child, who with pleasure kneads the prepared sweets.How do you like the result? And the child is satisfied, and he eats useful cottage cheese. What more could you want? Only bon appetit!