Driving without a license: the impossible is possible?
Having a car and driver's license, each of us begins to closely monitor all kinds of laws that are developed for motorists. We all know about the severity of punishments for traffic violations, but continue to take risks and rely on the Russian "maybe." Our today's note will consist of councils which, as a matter of fact, are illegal, but from this they do not lose their relevance and relevance. After the introduction of the law stating that the amount of alcohol in the blood should not exceed the value of zero (from September 1, 2013, the allowed alcohol consumption per 1 liter of exhaled air will be 0.16), driving without a license after deprivation began to flourish. At your own risk, drivers get behind the wheel of a car and ... manage not to fall into the hands of police officers during the entire period of deprivation. So, advice "experienced".
Driving without a license: how to avoid a meeting with a traffic police officer
Many car owners have developed their own strategy for avoidingunwanted attention from the guardians of the law.
- The first thing that “experienced” people advise is not to drive while drunk - it will be more expensive for you. After the evening alcoholic drinks it would be better to do taxi services.
- But if you really need a car, and you still have a decent scent of alcohol, then do not chew mint chewing gum! The practice of drivers suggests that the most effective method to combat odor is almond nuts with a bag of Nescafe coffee. 50/50 and drink mineral water. In 30 minutes there will be no smell at all. The method is not just tested and tested. But still not worth the ride "under the degree."
- If driving without a license is unavoidable, then try to keep the left lane on the track. DPS usually stand on the right side of the road, and most often the right lane is in sight, and it is inhibited.
- Do not create additional precedents for stopping your car - follow the rules: speed limit, seat belt, low beam, clean rooms.
- DPS officers often stand on long-distance routes, on major highways of the city, in places of large traffic congestion, at the entrance and exit from bridges and dams, at the exits from the center to the residential area of the city. Stick to the left row, and after you passed the post of DPS, maneuver to the right.
- Driving without a license in your city requires that you probably know all the fixed points and the possible location of temporary ones. Usually, “gaytsy” have favorite, “tame” places, avoid them.
- Do not look into the eyes of a police officer while driving past him - this provocative gesture can provoke a stop, it is also better to avoid sunglasses - the inspector may react if he considers you a dangerous person.
- If, however, the baton waving could not be avoided, do not stop - in today's road conditions it is difficult to make out to whom the gesture was addressed. Most often do without the chase.
- Driving without a license for a super-cool and expensive car is also fraught with a stop. Although the owners of such cars are rarely deprived of a driver's license.
- When driving outside the city the bestoption - to settle down for a wagon or better two or three. Slip through - 99%. Usually the passenger car in such situations is not touched, they prefer to “tear off the skin” from better extraction.
And yet you should not risk and resort to such a method of driving as driving without a license. The fine for this is 2500 rubles, if you just forgot them at home.And if it turns out that you have been deprived of a driver's license because of a traffic violation, then you will not get off with just one warning and a fine.