Blueberry muffin: recipe with photos
If you want to please your loved ones, then pay attention to the blueberry muffin. Such baking will be a real find. Our article will cover several recipes for this product. It will also be written how to cook small cupcakes. These products will taste no worse than a big cake.
The first recipe with a photo
Blueberry cake with this method of cooking turns out very tasty, the dough is incredibly tender, in the mouth it seems to melt. A cupcake goes well with black tea and coffee.
To prepare such baking, you will need:
- four chicken eggs;
- two art. spoons of powdered sugar;
- 150 grams of frozen blueberries;
- two hundred grams of butter, sugar and flour (top grade);
- one teaspoon of baking powder;
- one tablespoon of lemon zest;
- fifty grams of coconut chips.
Cooking cupcake with berries
- First rub the softened butter with sugar. After whisk. Then in the process of whipping, add eggs.
- Sift flour with baking powder. Add lemon zest to it. Then knead the dough.
- Now take the form.Lubricate it with oil.
- In the dough gently add coconut chips, blueberries.
- Then mix it up.
- Then gently pour the dough into the form. Spread it evenly.
- Blueberry muffin is baked in an oven heated to 180 degrees. The whole process takes about sixty minutes.
- Before serving pastries to the table, sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
Recipe number 2: blueberry-lemon cake
Such baking due to the content of yogurt has a delicate structure. The zest and lemon juice adds a piquancy to the blueberry muffin. It is possible to use both frozen and fresh berries for baking.
For cooking you will need:
- one glass of yogurt (medium fat);
- two teaspoons of baking powder;
- 0.5 tsp of salt and the same amount of vanilla extract;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- half a cup of vegetable oil;
- two teaspoons of lemon zest (grated);
- one and a half cup blueberries (you can take thawed or fresh);
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- flour (1.5 cups + one tablespoon);
- sugar (one glass + one tablespoon).
Cooking Lemon Blueberry Muffin: Step by Step Guide
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the baking dish with butter, sprinkle with flour (st. L.).
- Then mix in a bowl flour, baking powder, salt.
- In another pot, beat a glass of sugar, butter, yogurt, lemon zest. Then add vanilla extract and chicken eggs. Stir well again.
- Then slowly pour the dry mixture into the egg mass.
- Next, mix the berries with art. l flour. Then add to the dough.
- Then pour the dough into the prepared form. Bake the product for about fifty minutes.
- Then heat the lemon juice and one tbsp. l sugar on low heat in a saucepan. In the process, the sugar must completely dissolve. Then set aside.
- After preparing the cupcake, let it stand for about ten minutes.
- Then remove from the form, pour lemon glaze.
- Then let the product cool completely. Then serve on the table.
Recipe number 3: a cupcake with chocolate in a slow cooker
Such baking turns out tasty, and looks very beautiful. This dessert is prepared in a slow cooker.
To make a blueberry muffin, the recipe of which is listed below, you will need:
- 100 grams of chocolate;
- 100 ml of cream (fat content of about 35%);
- 4 eggs;
- two hundred grams of sugar;
- ½ tbsp. spoon baking powder;
- 150 ml of sour cream (medium fat);
- 250 grams of blueberries and the same amount of high-grade flour;
- one bag of vanilla sugar;
- 125 grams of butter;
- one tablespoon of starch.
Cooking delicious baking at home
- Whip eggs with sugar in thick foam.
- Then add there sour cream and butter. Then whisk again.
- Add flour, vanilla sugar and baking powder, mix until smooth.
- After pouring into the bowl.
- Then roll in the starch berries. Send in the bowl.
- Then select Baking mode for one hour.
- At this time, melt the chocolate. Then mix it with cream.
- The resulting mass watering cupcake (after removing it from the form must be flipped). Also, pastries can be decorated with fruit.
Recipe number 4: kefir with jam
Such baking is prepared quite simply, but the dessert turns out very tasty. A blueberry jam muffin is excellent as a treat for tea drinking in the family circle. If desired, you can decorate the finished pastries with cream. Then the cupcake will appeal even more to both the sweet tooth children and adults.
For making blueberry muffin on kefir, you will need:
- two hundred grams of sugar;
- three eggs;
- 100 ml of blueberry jam;
- one pinch of salt and the same amount of soda;
- 250 ml of kefir;
- 0.5 kg of flour (top grade).
- First, put eggs into the bowl. Then add sugar, salt. Beat until smooth.
- Pour in kefir, jam. Mix thoroughly. After add soda.
- Then add flour to the bowl. Then knead the elastic dough without lumps.
- Then prepare a blueberry muffin pan. Lubricate it in advance with oil.
- Then pour the dough into it. Send the form to the oven, which you preheated.
- The baking process takes about fifty minutes. Serve the pastries cut in portions.
Recipe number 5: small cupcakes
We offer you a recipe for muffins with jam. Such products turn out magnificent and very fragrant.
For cooking you will need:
- eight teaspoons of blueberry jam;
- 100 grams of sugar and the same amount of flour;
- forty grams of butter;
- two eggs;
- eighty milliliters of milk;
- ½ tsp of soda.
Blueberry jam muffins: recipe
- Initially, sift flour into the container.
- Then beat the same eggs in turn.
- After that add vinegar baking soda.
- Then heat the milk with butter in another enamel saucepan.
- As soon as the composition boils, add the flour mixture there. Pour in a thin stream. In the process constantly stir.
- Bake muffins for about half an hour in a preheated 180 degree oven. Bon Appetit!
Recipe number 6: muffins with blueberry cream
These cupcakes like kids. They are prepared quite simply.
For cooking keksiki required:
- fifteen grams of baking powder;
- three hundred grams of blueberries;
- two chicken eggs;
- two hundred grams of cottage cheese;
- 200 ml of kefir;
- 250 grams of flour of the first or highest grade;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 4 tbsp. cocoa spoons.
- First mix the flour and cocoa. After that add baking powder to it.
- Then in a separate bowl, beat with eggs, kefir and sugar until smooth, fluffy.
- Then mix the dry and egg mixture. The thickness of the dough should be similar to the dough for pancakes.
- Then send the same blueberries. Stir the mass again.
- Next, take the baking tins. Lubricate them with oil.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour dough into molds. Send for fifteen to twenty minutes in the oven.
- After the bases are sintered, give them time to cool, and only then remove the products from the mold.
- At this time, make a blueberry muffin cream. To do this, grind in a blender half a cup of berries. Then whisk them with sugar to a puree state.
- Then put the resulting cream on the cupcakes. You can also decorate the products with berries.
- Then remove the muffins for an hour in the fridge. This is to ensure that the cream froze. After that, these delicious muffins can be served at the table. They are great with herbal teas.