Approval of redevelopment of non-residential premises: the necessary documents, a description of the procedure
The purpose of any redevelopment - improving the performance of the room. In some cases, a reorganization can be carried out only after consultation with the regulatory authorities.
When do you need approval?
It is necessary to reconcile non-residential premises in the following cases:
- If walls will be mounted that will increase the load on the supporting structures.
- Move the sanitary room.
- Carrying auxiliary structures, for example, stairs or windows.
- Installing new windows, reducing or increasing window openings.
- Installation of new equipment, which will require the connection of communications, for example, installation of a gas furnace in a new place.
- Changing the design features of the floor,which entails an increase in the load on the entire structure of the floor or building.
- Disassembly or assembly work with stairways.
- Connecting new engineering networks.
However, you should not hurry with the purchase of building materials, and first contact the department of architecture and clarify the need for coordination of work.
In what cases do not require any approvals
Not requiredapproval of redevelopment of non-residential premises during the following works:
- redecoration, which does not imply a change in the configuration of supporting structures;
- replacement of plumbing equipment for the same, without moving networks;
- dismantling of equipment and furniture not provided by the technical documentation for the premises.
Where to go
Depending on the type of the proposed work and the location of non-residential real estate, it will be necessary to apply for approval to different regulatory authorities.
If re-planning of non-residential premises in non-residential buildings is planned, regardless of whether the works are significant or not, then it is necessary to contact the territorial department of Zhilinspektsii.When the reorganization will be carried out in a non-residential building, you should contact the Prefecture of the administrative district where the building is located.
The procedure for the approval of minor redevelopment
Minor changes include the installation of openings in the supporting walls, dismantling of partitions, replacement of plumbing equipment, without changing the location of riser pipes and other work. In this case, redevelopment of non-residential premises in a non-residential house will require the creation of the architectural part of the project and its coordination. In addition, you will have to collect the following documents:
- Title to the property.
- Documents in form 1a and 5, which are drawn up in the bodies of the BTI.
- The architectural part of the project.
You will also need to coordinate work in Rospotrebnadzor and UGPS. Get the consent of the operating organization that services the residential building. Get permits from Zhilinspektsii.
After all the construction and repair works, the owner of the premises invites the commission. It should consist of representatives of Zhilinspektsiya and the operating organization.Signs the act confirming the introduction of explanations in the explant.
As soon as the act is signed, you can invite experts from the technical inventory bureau to conduct measurements. After receiving the updated BTI passport, you can contact Rosreestr to make changes in the characteristics of the premises, to obtain a new extract from the registry, with the specified area of the property.
The procedure for the approval of substantial redevelopment
To these types of work on redevelopment of non-residential premises in a residential building include:
- repair or installation of new openings, ceilings and walls;
- installation of new sanitary facilities and stairs, as well as dismantling;
- transfer of heating radiators;
- installation of any equipment that will increase the load on the supporting structures and general home networks;
- changing the configuration of window openings;
- constructive change of sexes, other types of work stipulated by regulatory acts of local authorities.
In this case, the creation and coordination of a full-fledged project will be required. In a number of cases, it is even necessary to conduct a technical inspection for the admissibility of the work.
The project of redevelopment of non-residential premises should be drawn up by an organization that has permission to carry out this type of work from a specialized self-regulatory organization. After drawing up the project, it is necessary to coordinate it in the following services:
- In the direction of a single customer.
- In the Fire Department.
- In the architectural and planning management.
- In Rospotrebnadzor.
- In Zhilinspektsii.
Other arrangements may be required, depending on the type of work and the requirements of local authorities.
Upon completion of all work, a commission is invited, which accepts the work and issues an act of commissioning. As in the previous case, the next step is to contact the BTI, which will measure and issue a new passport. After that, you should contact the Rosreestr and make the appropriate changes.
Reconstruction of premises in non-residential building
There is no difference between obtaining permission for redevelopment in a residential or non-residential building. If the works envisage “serious” changes, then the project of redevelopment of non-residential premises will be required. Just do not need to contact the Zhilinspektsiyu, the main coordinating body in this case - the prefecture for the redevelopment of a specific territorial district.In terms of the required package of documents and the list of bodies with which the project needs to be coordinated, it is better to check with the local authorities.
Statement of the act
The act of completion of the redevelopment of non-residential premises is one of the most basic documents when it is necessary to legalize the redevelopment of non-residential premises. The document confirms that all construction works have been carried out in full compliance with the applicable construction standards and the project.
The commission conducts a visual inspection and checks the following work:
- How much access is available to all-house networks.
- Acts of hidden works.
- Compliance stated in the project works actual.
- Logging construction work.
In some cases, the act is not possible. This may be due to factors such as:
- Acts of hidden works were not completed or incorrectly compiled;
- if significant deviations from the project documentation are detected;
- the reorganization and redevelopment of non-residential premises led to the lack of access to the public domain networks;
- missing or incorrectly filled construction work log;
- violated fire regulations;
- violated sanitary standards.
Naturally, the commission will not sign the act, and will not even reach the customer, if there are no permits for the work, or there is no project documentation, when it is required.
Cost of work
Coordination of redevelopment of non-residential premises, as well as preparatory measures, the construction work itself will not cost the customer free of charge.
If you need to get a technical conclusion about the possibility of work, then such services will cost no less than 7 thousand rubles. Drafting a project will cost 20 thousand. Obtaining all permits will cost no less than 90 thousand, and drawing up and signing the act is about 10 thousand.
After agreeing on the redevelopment of non-residential premises, the preparation of a plan to BTI will cost no less than 15 thousand rubles. Naturally, the cost of the whole procedure will vary depending on the region.
The refusal to legalize the reorganization is not only difficulties in the alienation of real estate, but also the risk of imposing a fine. If for individuals such sanctions are low, then for legal entities fines can reach 1 million rubles.In addition, the municipal authorities have the right to demand that property owners return the premises to their former state, which they can even sell through the courts.